The EASY cleaning solution for external and internal surfaces.
EASY Grime Buster is a PROFESSIONAL strength general purpose cleaner ideal for cleaning conservatories, PVC, metal, wood, plastic, painted surfaces, fibreglass, guttering and boats.
It is fast & safe and you’ll never need another cleaner! Results are immediate but it continues to work for weeks, to give bright, streak free finish. On our own trials during the product development, we were surprised to find that the immediate effect was good but that a week or two later the appearance was even brighter and cleaner.
And if that's not enough use it on your glass and windows to give a brilliant streak free and shiny appearance.
Before & After
5 litres ready to use 25m²
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Fast & easy exterior cleaning
- Ideal for cleaning UPVC conservatory & window frames
- Cleans guttering, facias, painted surfaces, metal & wood
- Safe on marble, granite & aluminium
- Works for weeks to give a bright streak free clean
Brief usage instructions
- Shake well before use.
- Dampen surface before application. If surface dries, dampen area and reapply
- Do not let the surface dry out during application
- Add concentrate to 1 litre of clean water and mix thoroughly
Light contamination: 1 measure
Medium contamination:2 measures
Heavy contamination: 3 measures
- Ensure heavily contaminated areas are well saturated with product
- Leave for 5 - 30 minutes to act
- Agitate surface with a brush/sponge and rinse well or use a power washer
Test a small area before use, to ensure compatibility. Do not allow to come into contact with plants, shrubs or grass.
For smaller maintenance jobs, add 1 shot to a trigger spray, top up with water, spray on to the surface, leave for 1 minute and wipe with a clean sponge.
Keep away animals and pets until cleaning process is complete and surface is dry.
Health and Safety
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention
- Contains less than 5% non-ionic surfactant less than 5% anionic surfactant