EASYSeal Patio Seal & Protect is a water based fluorinated polymer sealer specifically designed for porous stone. It penetrates & provides durable transparent surface protection whilst allowing the stone to “breathe”.
Up to 30m²
Note: Natural stone varies in levels of porosity, therefore on more porous stone the coverage will be less and more product will be required.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Can be used on natural stone (including sensitive materials like granite and marble), concrete and block paving.
- Only for use on porous surfaces.
Brief Usage Instructions
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE
- Surface should be clean, dry and free from mould, algae and efflorescence before applying. If the surface has been cleaned prior to application, all traces of the cleaner must be removed with a pressure washer, as remaining residue could render the surface impermeable.
- Ensure the surface is completely dry prior to application.
- Keep children & pets/animals away until process is complete and surface is dry.
- Ideal operating temperature between 10 degrees Celsius & 20 degrees Celsius. As a guide ensure the surface is cool to touch.
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions or if rain is expected within 24 hours of application.
- Do not apply during frost or when temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius. When used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced & longer drying time may be required.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight
- When using on less porous stone such as slate or limestone some enhancement may occur.
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm soapy water immediately after use.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Apply a generous even coat on one paver at a time, finishing the application on the joint. For particularly textured stone we recommend to use a long pile roller or low pressure sprayer. Mop up pooling with a rag or lint free cloth as you go. Excessive product left on the surface will dry leaving a patchy finish.
- Apply two saturated coats, especially on porous stone. The second coat must be applied whilst the stone remains damp from the first coat. Timing depends on temperatures and stone type.
Applying another coat when the first is completely dry will leave a patchy or milky finish.
Store between 5 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius.
Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost.