EASYCare Algae Remove & Seal is a professional grade algae, mould and lichen killer, specifically designed to cleanse the surface of contamination and leave a durable seal to prevent moisture ingress and contaminants returning. This easy to use formula can be used on paths, patios, decking, walls, roofs and is ideal for use on garden furniture.
Active ingredients work on the surface to clean, kill and seal in one simple application.
3L seals up to 18m²
Note: Coverage depends on the porosity of the surface & its texture. If the surface is particularly uneven or particularly porous, more liquid will be used.
Features and Benefits
- Cleaner and sealer in one
- EASY to use
- Continues to work for up to 12 months.
Brief usage instructions
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE
- Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- Surface should be clean. Remove loose dirt, moss & other debris from the surface to be treated.
- Ideal operating temperature between 10 degrees Celsius and 20 degrees Celsius.
As a guide ensure the surface is cool to touch.
- Do not apply during frost or when temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius. When used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced & longer drying time may be required.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm soapy water immediately after use.
SHAKE WELL FOR 30 SECONDS BEFORE EACH USE
- Remove loose dirt, moss & other debris from the surface to be treated.
- Using a spray or brush apply a generous even coat
- Apply a second cost before the first one dries (within 20 minutes)
- Leave the product to do the work
A visible difference will be seen within 24 hours and the product will continue to gently clean in the weeks to come. During this time, beading and protection will develop. It will continue to work effectively for up to 12 months.
Water repellence is evident after initial curing but effectiveness will increase to 100% efficiency over 14 days.
Store between 5 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius.
Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost.