The EASY way to remove cement residue and much more!
EASY Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover is a fast acting powerful ECOLOGICAL cleaner to remove cement residue deposits, scale, oxidisation & atmospheric contamination. Unlike any other acid/alkaline cleaners, it does not require neutralising after application.
Unlike most alternatives, this concentrated version has the benefits of the user determining the strengths of the application.
1 bottle will clean up to 60 sqm.
For the removal of "efflorescence", use EASY Efflorescence Remover+
1 Litre Super Concentrate - up to 60 sqm
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
A professional strength ecological cleaner that removes cement deposits scale, oxidisation (rust) and hard calcium deposits.
- Removes atmospheric contamination from patios, drives, floors, walls, statues, tools and other surface areas.
- Needs no neutralising.
- Contains no organic acid alternative.
- Phosphate free.
- Contains NO VOC.
- Low Odour and low fuming.
- Also an ideal floor etch before painting.
I have got a patio with cement splashes on the stone how do you apply Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover ?
Make up a solution from the concentrate and apply to the paving with a brush, watering can or spray.
Is Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover biodegradable?
Yes it is, it contains an organic acid alternative and is phosphate free.
Can I use Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover on brickwork?
Yes you can, if there are small areas to treat use a brush and apply directly to the affected areas, the cement splashes will dissolve away. You can use it to clean your tools too!
Brief usage instructions
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE
- Not suitable for use on limestone, marble, granite or calcium (lime) based stone.
- Remove loose dirt, moss & other debris from the surface prior to treating.
- Keep children & pets/animals away until cleaning process is complete and surface is dry.
- Do not allow to come into contact with plants, shrubs or grass.
- Ideal operation operating temperature between 10 degrees Celsius & 20 degrees calcium. As a guide ensure the surface is cool to touch.
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions or if rain is expected within 24 hours of application.
- Do not apply during frost or when temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius. When used in colder temperatures effectiveness may be reduced & longer cleaning time may be required.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm water immediately after use.
APPLICATION: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Applying using a spray, watering can or brush to a damp surface.
FOR LIGHT CONTAMINATION: Dilute 1 dose (100ml) in 1 litre of water.
FOR HEAVY CONTAMINATION: Dilute 3 doses (300ml) in 1 litre of water.
Ensure heavy contamination is saturated.
Agitate well with a stiff brush and leave to act for at least 10 minutes.
DO NOT LET THE SURFACE DRY OUT ONCE APPLIED.
- Reapply and leave for a further 5 minutes.
- Agitate with a stiff brush.
- Rinse well with clean water or use a power washer.
A second application may be required for particularly heavy deposits
Store between 5 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius.
Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost.