The EASY way to remove cement residue and much more!
EASY Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover is a fast acting powerful ECOLOGICAL cleaner to remove cement residue deposits, scale, oxidisation & atmospheric contamination. Unlike any other acid/alkaline cleaners, it does not require neutralising after application.
Unlike most alternatives, this concentrated version has the benefits of the user determining the strengths of the application.
1 bottle will clean up to 60 sqm.
For the removal of "efflorescence", use EASY Efflorescence Remover+
1 Litre Super Concentrate - up to 60 sqm
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Removes cement, scale, rust, oxidisation & dirt
- Fast & effective
- Does not require neutralising
- Easy to use
- Contains organic acid alternative
- Concentrated formula covers up to 48m²
I have got a patio with cement splashes on the stone how do you apply Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover ?
Make up a solution from the concentrate and apply to the paving with a brush, watering can or spray.
Is Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover biodegradable?
Yes it is, it contains an organic acid alternative and is phosphate free.
Can I use Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover on brickwork?
Yes you can, if there are small areas to treat use a brush and apply directly to the affected areas, the cement splashes will dissolve away. You can use it to clean your tools too!
Brief usage instructions
- Shake well before use
- Apply using a spray, watering can or brush to a damp surface
Dilute 1 dose (100ml) for light contamination in 5 litres of Water
Dilute 2 to 3 doses for heavy contamination in 5 litres of Water
Ensure heavy contamination is saturated
- Scrub in well with a stiff brush and leave to act for at least 10 minutes.
Lightly "top up" the coating as necessary to prevent drying out
DO NOT LET THE SURFACE DRY OUT ONCE APPLIED
- Reapply and leave for a further 5 minutes
- Scrub clean with a stiff brush
- Rinse well with clean water or use a power washer
A second application may be required for particularly heavy deposits