EASYSeal Porcelain Sealer delivers long-lasting protection and helps to keep porcelain paving and tiles looking their best.
Its professional grade formula produces an invisible layer which repels water, oil, grease and grime, whilst resisting the growth of algae and moss.
EASYSeal Porcelain Sealer can be applied to any unglazed porcelain paving or tiles used on floors, walls, paths or patios. Simply ensure the area is clean, apply with a paint pad or brush, and allow to dry.
The sealant is ready-to-use, with 3 litres protecting up to 36 square metres.
- Protects pavers, tiles, joints and grout
- Long-lasting protection with no film or visible layer
- Repels water, oil, grease and grime
- Restricts moss growth, algae and other natural contaminates
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Water based and easy to apply
EASYSeal Porcelain Sealer is ready-to-use.
Each 3 litre container can seal and protect up to 36 square metres.
Brief usage instructions
Always test on a small area to see if results are acceptable and to gauge coverage
- Ensure the surface to be treated is clean and dry
- Shake well and apply using a paint pad or roller
- Mop up any pooling
- Leave to dry fully before using treated area
- Ideal application temperature is 10ºC to 25ºC
- Do not apply to wet surfaces or if rain is expected within 24 hours
- Avoid applying in strong direct sunlight
- Remove any excess sealer to avoid a patchy finish
- Clean tools with soapy water
- Coverage may vary depending on the porosity of the surface being treated