The EASY solution to remove unsightly oil and grease stains from drives, patios and decking.
Grease & Oil Away+ is a simple to use, professional grade cleaner to remove engine oil, grease & oily stains from drives, patios and decking. It contains deep penetrating active ingredients to ensure penetration below the dirt and stains, making removal easy. Used straight from the bottle, it can be applied on concrete and natural stone and will not damage sensitive materials such as Marble, Limestone, Sandstone and Granite.
It can also be used to clean grease from barbecues and other items effected by oil, grease or fat deposits.
Once you are happy that your driveway, patio or decking is free from oil or grease, then perhaps consider protecting it from future staining by sealing it with an appropriate sealer from the EASYSeal Range.
Depends on contamination
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Stains removed from paths, patios, drives & decking
- Non acidic formula
- Active ingredients penetrate into the surface for easy removal
- Will not damage sensitive stone such as Marble, Limestone, Sandstone, Granite
- Use direct from bottle
Brief Usage Instructions
- Always test a small area before use
- Do not allow to come into contact with plants, shrubs or grass
- Shake well before use
- Dampen the stained area
- Pour directly from the bottle on to the stained area and work in with a stiff brush
- 1 measure is enough to clean oil staining, from approx 250mm x 250mm (aprrox 10" x 10")
- Leave for 15 minutes
- Reapply and leave a further 15 minutes (do not let the product dry out)
- Scrub clean with warm water or use a power washer
- If the stain persists repeat the above process
Keep away animals and pets until cleaning process is complete and surface is dry
Healths and Safety
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower
- Store locked up
- Contains less than 5% non-ionic surfactant less than 5% anionic surfactant less than 2% sodium hydroxide