Immensely strong, Extremely light, Amazingly versatile, Highly portable
EASYClickBase can be used in conjunction with any regulated depth of surface paving, including concrete, natural stone and porcelain products.
The unique design and strength makes it suitable for virtually any application.
- Industrial Driveways and Parking Areas
- Shopping Centres
- Pedestrian Concourse
- Paths, Patios and Driveways
- Roof Gardens
- Pool Decks
- Confined Spaces
- Restricted Access
- Town and City Gardens
Features & Benefits
- Immensely tough ABS construction.
- Unique click system securely locks each tile and amplifies weight distribution across many tiles.
- Lay in 'brick bond' style for maximum stability and strength.
- Cuts easily with hand or circular saw.
- Use half tiles to form straight edges (no waste).
- Most paving types can be laid or glued directly onto EASYClickBase.
- Paving can be secured in place by EASYEdging. Available in a variety of sizes to suit most paving styles, some of which can be bent around 90°.
Driveways and more heavy duty applications
A bound edge will be necessary to prevent sub-base migration.
EASYClickBase removes the need to replace tonnes of soil with tonnes of aggregate which saves time and money.
The versatility of EASYClickBase means it can be used in a multitude of ways.
For a domestic garden setting, for instance, it is possible to create a professional looking patio area by simply removing the top surface allowing enough depth for a levelling aggregate, EASYClickBase and your chosen paving product.
Brief usage instructions
- Remove the top surface from the area to be paved to a sufficient depth to allow for EASYClickBase and the intended surface product.
- Compact the soil to achieve an even and level solid surface. If there are undulations read and follow instructions at No.4.
- Cover surface with a geo-textile membrane.
- If necessary use sharp sand or some other fine binding aggregate to ensure a compacted level surface is achieved.
- Lay EASYClickBase on to the prepared ground making sure to stagger the joints.
- For paving that requires jointing, simply sweep sand across the surface to fill the EASYClickBase tiles as this increases load spread and prevents joint fillers from being wasted.
- Thin surface dressings such as porcelain should be glued to EASYClickBase using using EASYAdhesive..
- To achieve a perfectly level surface use EASYTileAlign. Once the adhesive has cured simply snap off the tile spacers and fill the joints using any of the EASYJoint or EASYGrout products.
- When using standard block paving, lay directly on to EASYClickBase or a thin layer of bedding sand if block heights are uneven. Fill joints with kiln dried sand.