Rejuvenator and Sealer for Driveways, Paths and Patios.
EASYRevive+ is a water based, high performance sealer which has been specially developed for Asphalt surfaces as well as concrete and stone. Good resistance to water, dirt and oil stains. EASYRevive+ is black in colour, it's tough and durable with a low sheen finish.
Advanced formula not only seals and protects asphalt, concrete and stone, it makes asphalt look like new and transforms the appearance of concrete and stone.
Leaves driveways and paths with a deep black finish.
Can be applied using a roller or brush.
Coverage up to 30m² subject to porosity and surface structure
Up to 30m²
Coverage depends on the porosity of the drive and its texture ie. If the surface is particularly uneven, the area to be covered can be considerably larger than it appears.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use
- Enhances the appearance
- Quick drying
- Covers stains
- Cost effective
- Surface colour after application is black
- Use on Driveways, Carparks, Paths, Patios
Brief usage instructions
USE NEAT AS SUPPLIED
- Test a small area first to ensure the final finish is satisfactory
- Make sure surface to be treated is clean, dry, stable and free from loose chippings
- Remove all dirt, moss and algae from the surface using a deep cleaner such as EASY Hardscape Cleaner. If the area to be treated is heavily contaminated with moss and algae we suggest you use EASY Black Spot Remover instead
- Oil and grease deposits should be removed with a good quality degreaser before application, such as or EASY Grease & Oil Away
- Do not use on newly laid asphalt
- Always read the instructions carefully before use. EASYRevive+ is ready to use - do not dilute
- Shake the container well before use
- Apply with a soft brush or long pile roller, spreading over the surface at a rate of 5-6m per litre
- Apply 2 coats, allowing 4 hours between coats
- Apply between 10° - 30°C to a clean, dry surface on a dry day when rain is not expected for at least 24 hours after completion
- Some porous areas may benefit from an additional coat
- Restrict vehicle access for 24 hours, longer in cooler conditions
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Clean brushes, rollers and other equipment immediately after use with soapy water
NOTE: Coverage depends on the porosity of the drive and its texture ie. If the surface is particularly uneven, the area to be covered can be considerably larger than it appears