Strong, quick and easy ground reinforcement grid for driveways and garden buildings
Quick and easy to install our permeable paving can be laid at approximately 100 m² per hour when delivered in 1m² sections on a pallet of 50m².
Also available is a retail pack sold in a 2m² that will require simple ‘locking’ into place. There are nine EASYGrids per m².
The EASYGrids for Shed Base form a stable surface for sheds/greenhouses and cabins.
The plastic paving can be filled with gravel or grass for a decorative finish which is permeable to water.
Strong and durable, the EASYGrid permeable paving system has been tested with a compression strength of up to 300 tonnes.
Supports up to 397 tonnes per m² filled
Shed base, car space, roof garden and more!
Strong, lightweight and easy to install
Available in a handy 2m² Retail pack or by the metre² (50m² on a pallet)
EASYGrid installation guide
Each tile measures 33cm x 33cm x 40mm deep. 9 tiles make 1 metre
Features & Benefits
- Versatile interlocking base for sheds, greenhouses, cabins and driveway installation
- Suitable for any areas needing ground or grass protection
- Infill with gravel, sand, soil or grass
- Soil erosion prevention
- Eco-friendly and lightweight
- Quick and easy to install
- Lightweight, slip resistant, crack proof, frost and UV resistant
Ground Reinforcement Grids Ideal for:
- Grass, gravel and stone driveways
- Car parks and overflow parking areas
- Pathways and lanes
- Caravan parks, camp and holiday sites
- Equestrian and livestock purposes
- Lawn and bank reinforcement
- Emergency routes and access roads
- Base for sheds, greenhouses and cabins
- Helicopter pads
Prepare the area to be covered to meet the requirements of the finished use¹. Vehicular and pedestrian uses differ. A sub-base may be required for vehicular hard-standings so check what grade of sub-base will be required according to the weight of the vehicles likely to use the area³.
The grid simply slots together When laying, ensure that lugs sit at the correct orientation ready for the next section. Any cutting required to fit round shapes can be done using a handsaw.
Option A: (where an aggregate finish is required)
A non-woven geotextile should be laid on top of the sub-base to act as a separating layer/weed suppressant. The EASYGrid can be filled with an aggregate of your choice. The geotextile layer will stop the stone/grit from migrating down into the sub base and will also inhibit² weed growth.
Option B: (where a grassed finish is required)
The EASYGrid can be filled with a good quality top soil then seeded or turfed. Turf may benefit from being rolled over to compress it in to the grid if desired.
- Information is readily available on the internet
- Over time a build-up of dirt and grit over the membrane surface will create a new soil level so weed growth will be more likely. Weed maintenance will be required occasionally.
- Careful consideration must be made as to the weight bearing possibilities of the area. If the ground sinks under vehicle weight the grid will become improperly bedded causing any filling medium to fall under the grid. This will likely mean the area will need complete reconstruction to achieve a level surface.
If installed correctly, EASYGrid will offer many years of trouble-free service. It can be lifted and reused if required.