Grout Residue Cleaner can be used on glazed and unglazed ceramic tiles, including any acid resistant surface. Mild acid replacements and surfactants simultaneously work together to dissolve and emulsify hard to remove grout and mortar residues leaving the surface bright and film free.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- No fumes
- Easy to use
- Pleasant fragrance
40 square metres
Brief usage instructions
FOR USE AS A CEMENTITIOUS GROUT HAZE REMOVER ONLY. ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE
- Not suitable for use on limestone, marble, granite or any calcium (lime) based stone.
- Remove loose dirt, moss & other debris from the surface prior to treating.
- Keep children & Pets/Animals away until cleaning process is complete, and surface is dry.
- Do not allow to come into contact with plants, shrubs or grass. Scorching may occur.
- Ideal operating temperature between 10°C & 20°C.
- Do not apply during frost or when temperature is below 5°C. When used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced & longer cleaning time may be required.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight (Dark Stone can get very hot- ensure the surface is cool to touch).
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm soapy water immediately after use.
APPLICATION: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
FOR LIGHT CONTAMINATION
Add the contents of one bottle to a watering can fitted with a fine rose containing 4 litres of clean, cold water. Stir well and apply a generous covering over the paved area. Agitate the surface of the paving with a stiff brush or course tilers’ sponge. Leave for up to 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
FOR HEAVY CONTAMINATION
As above but add the contents of one bottle to a watering can fitted with a fine rose containing 2 litres of clean, cold water. Stir well and apply a generous covering over the paved area. Agitate the surface of the paving with a stiff brush or course tilers’ sponge. Leave for up to 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Repeat as necessary until all residue has been removed.
Store or display between 5ºC-25 ºC.
Keep out of direct sunlight & protect from frost in original container.