EASY Efflorescence Remover+ is a non-acid chemical with the added advantage of neutralising the salts on and within the substrate reducing the possibility of a re-occurrence of the white deposits.
What is efflorescence? The term is generally applied to any white deposit that appears on paving, brickwork and cement. However, the white deposits can be one of many salt types and different products are required to treat them.
If the deposit is fluffy in nature and can be brushed or washed off then it is likely to be sodium based. The correct product for this is EASY Efflorescence Remover+
However if the deposit on the surface is hard and doesn’t dissolve with water or will not easily brush off, then it is likely to be calcium based. For this problem use EASY Mortar Stain & Calcium Remover. This removes the white deposits but cannot prevent the possibility of re-occurrence.
1 Litre Super Concentrate - up to 60 sqm
Heavily contaminated areas will need a stronger solution
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- EASY Efflorescence Remover+ is a concentrate designed to neutralise salt deposits from walls, paving, paths and block driveways
- Designed as a long term solution to a difficult problem, this non-acid product penetrates the substrate to make the salts water-soluble. These can then be washed away naturally or removed with a power washer
- Unlike traditional acid removers which dissolve the surface making it more porous, EASY Efflorescence Remover+ does not attack the substrate see side of label for advice on efflorescence
Brief usage instructions
- Shake well before use
- Apply a saturated coat to the affected area only using a garden spray, watering can or brush
Dilute 1 dose (100ml) in 1 Litre of Water
- Leave for at least 1 hour to act then re-apply
- Leave for 24 hours to allow deep penetration and neutralisation of the salts
- After 24 hours wash the surface with a power washer or hose and a stiff brush