Cleans all Porous Stone & Concrete
An Excellent rejuvenator for heavily soiled garden Ornaments, Statues, Headstones & Masonry. A high performance non-solvent, non-acid cleaner, which completely removes natural soiling from all porous building materials. Will not damage natural/sensitive stone. Results can be seen quickly with improvements continuing for 24 hours. Generally revitalises all concrete and stone.
Can also be used to clean decking, fences and other timber structures.
EASY Ornament & Statue Cleaner provides ideal high performance cleaning. For lasting results we recommend the use of the appropriate sealer from the EASYSeal range.
- Fantastic on garden ornaments, monuments and headstones.
- Can also be used on fences and decking.
- Contains no acids or solvents -will not damage natural/sensitive stone.
Ready to use 750ml Trigger Spray - Ideal for small problem areas
Features and Benefits
- Rejuvenates heavily soiled garden Ornaments, Statues, Headstones & Masonry
- Can be used to clean on fences and decking
- Contains no acids or solvents
- It will not damage natural stone
- Ready to use formula
Brief usage instructions
Application - Use Neat as Supplied
- Shake the container well before use.
- Always test a small area before use to ensure compatibility and that the finished result is acceptable.
- Surface should be clean. Remove loose dirt, moss and other debris from the surface to be treated. A yard broom or firm bristle brush is ideal.
- Do not use in wet weather or if rain is forecast within the application period (see below).
- Keep pets away until surface is fully dry.
- Ideal operating temperature between 10ºC and 30ºC. Do not apply during rain, frost or when surface and air temperature is below 5ºC. If used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced and longer cleaning time may be required.
Note: The more porous the surface the less the coverage will be