Specially formulated multi-purpose, professional construction adhesive
EASYAdhesive is a universal, multi-purpose, high-quality professional construction adhesive that is based on hybrid technology and moisture-cures into a durable rubber that retains its elasticity.
Available in two products: EASYAdhesive-SA and EASYAdhesive-ECB (a 400ml foil sausage).
- Construction installation adhesive for practically any surface and building material.
- Construction and glazing compound for windows, window and door frames, sections, greenhouses, façades and more.
- Construction and installation adhesive for skirting boards, slats, strips, mouldings, boards, panels, tiles, stones, EPDM film, post-and-lintel slabs and more.
- Mirror adhesive for stainless and powerful mirror adhesion/installation.
- Construction compound for bridge and slab joints, between concrete parts, such as in floors and galleries.
- Structural adhesion in vibrating structures, such as in the construction of façades, transport equipment and other machinery and equipment.
- Repair adhesive for MSP/hybrid and loose building components.
- Durable, retains elasticity, maximum movement capacity of 25%.
- Excellent working and adhesion properties on many surfaces, even moist ones, without primer.
- Versatile both indoors and out: glue, seal and install practically anything with a single product.
- Fast-curing and fast-strengthening, high mechanical resistance and ultimate strength.
- No staining or bleeding on porous materials, such as natural stone, concrete and untreated wood; no edge contamination.
- Free of isocyanate, solvents and silicone.
- Very low emission: certified EMICODE EC1 PLUS.
- Paintable with water-based and synthetic paint systems.
- Good resistance to discolouration, UV, weather, water, moisture, ageing and fungus.
- Neutral, odourless, adhesive-free, bubble-free and non-shrink moisture- curing hybrid system.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Compatible in direct contact with the silver coating on mirrors and PVB- laminated glass.
- Superb absorption of mechanical and acoustic vibrations.
|Skin formation time
|Cures in 24 hours
|Temperature resistance once fully cured
|Shore A Hardness
|Modulus at 100%
|Stretch at breaking point
- Application temperature (ambient and surface) between +5°C and +40°C.
- On stable, compatible, clean, uncontaminated, grease-free and dust- free surfaces.
- Ensure proper joint dimensions, for proper absorption of any movements.
- Use a suitable brush to remove any loose particles from the surface.
- Degrease the surface properly using solvent cleaner.
- EASYAdhesive adheres excellently to many surfaces. We recommend priming highly porous/absorbent/open surfaces first.
- For adhesive applications, apply material in beads. Do not apply in dabs!
After skin formation, EASYAdhesive is excellently paintable with emulsion paints. However, synthetic paint systems may dry slowly.
Remove fresh/uncured material from surfaces and tools using a solvent cleaner. Clean hands/skin with Industrial wipes. Cured material must be removed mechanically.
Limitations & Recommendations
Not suitable for continuous water loads or dilation joints. Not suitable for PE, PP, PC, PMMA, PTFE, soft plastic, neoprene or bituminous surfaces. Discolouration may occur under certain conditions, such as due to direct contact with chemicals, applications in dark rooms/spaces or release of plasticiser from the surface. Ensure adequate humidity in the immediate environment. We recommend testing the adhesion and the material and paint compatibility in advance.
Health & Safety
Avoid long-term contact with skin. If uncured material gets the eyes, rinse out thoroughly with plenty of water and consult a physician. The product safety data sheet is available on request.
Warranty & Liability
Users are responsible for performing their own tests to determine whether the product is suitable for the application.
In unopened original packaging, stored in a cool dry place between +5°C and +25°C, the product will last up to 15 months after the production date