The EASY solution for cleaning Artificial Grass & Plastic Decking.
EASY Artificial Grass Cleaner & Sanitiser is a high-performance cleaner and Sanitiser for all types of artificial grass and plastic decking. Our 1L concentrate bottle makes upto 25 litres of product, cleaning up to 140sq metres - meaning less packaging, less space and better performance. For those wanting to cover a smaller area we have a handy sized ready-to-use trigger spray. All this adds up to better choice & value.
Our Artificial Grass Cleaner & Sanitiser is a non-acid water based formula which will revive your artificial lawn leaving a fresh odour and is used by professionals, landscapers and gardeners alike.
1L covers up to 140m²
750ml Trigger Spray: Ideal for small problem areas
Features and Benefits
THIS PRODUCT IS SPRAYABLE
- High performance cleaner for all types of artificial grass and plastic decking
- Powerful and effective cleaning with disinfectant
- Revives & Sanitises Artificial Grass
- Non-acid formula
- Non caustic
- Fast acting and safe to use
- Fresh odour
- Water based
Brief usage instructions
- Add 200ml concentrate to 5 litres of clean water for light soiling and maintenance or 400 - 500ml concentrate to 5 litres of clean water for heavy soiling.
- Apply liberally using a low-pressure hand spray or watering can.
- Allow to act for 10 minutes if lightly soiled or 30 minutes if heavily soiled
- Agitate with a firm bristle brush and rinse down thoroughly with clean water
- Wear protective clothing, gloves and tight fitting goggles
- Shake the container well before use
- Always test on a small hidden portion of the surface to be cleaned to check compatibility and performance before commencing with the whole area
- Keep away from shrubs, plants and grass
- Keep pets and children away until surface is fully dry
- Ideal operating temperature between 10ºc and 25ºc. If using externally do not apply during rain, frost or when surface and air temperature is below 5ºc. If used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced and longer cleaning time may be required
- Clean equipment used immediately after use with clean water
Storage & Display: Do not store or display below 5ºC. Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost • Keep container tightly closed
Health and Safety
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye damage
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection • Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing
- IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of water
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a Poison Centre/Doctor
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention
CONTAINS LIGUSTRAL - may produce an allergic reaction.